23/02/2013

Zebra Kilo Team

Last Saturday I received these little beauties from Khurasan, along with a few other bits and pieces, and I rushed to get them painted. These really are lovely minis, possibly sculpted by the same guy that did the Exterminators from the same stable, but I'm just guessing. Anyhow, I think they are really good figures, with crisp detail that is easy to pick up when painting.

Again, I've done these in the dark grey and camo scheme I did the NAC from GZG in the last post. I think I'll use them as a Special Forces team, something like ISS in SA5150. Pictures aren't the best again, so apologies for that.


Thanks for looking in!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice are these not out yet then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon. Yes, they're out, came on sale about 5 weeks ago maybe? I think Khurasan are on a short hiatus at the moment, so I don't think their site is accessible at the moment, though that may have changed recently, and you can view them there, under the 'zombie' collection of minis. I think the 'Zebra Kilo' refers to 'Zombie Killer' but I may be wrong. Cheers!

      Delete
  2. These look great, very nice. I actually like them much more now that I've seen them in your paint job. They look basically like the heavily armed and armored version of the federal police guys...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Mr H. I'm just about to post some slightly better pictures, but by no means perfect. Incidentally, I replied to your comment on Spacejacker's blog- I disagree with your assessment of your talent. I enjoy your painting and modelling enormously!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Jay, you're a good 'un!

    ReplyDelete